Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Not Done Talking About the Snowpocalypse/Snowmaggedon/Snoverkill


Salutations,
Looks like we might be going back to school tomorrow after a week plus vacation due to the 40 inches or so of snow that D.C. received. I'm pretty sure no one in the real HUSL is prepared to go back to school. I've been waking up at 10, watching t.v. and sleeping all day...how am I supposed to go back to 12 hour plus days of school and studying? It's gonna be super rough. Since we were all trapped indoors for most of last week, we started getting loose immediately after it was apparent it was safe (that's also still questionable) to go outside. Unfortunately, the semester is way past in full swing and I have yet to get with the program...I'm about to though! Maybe? Possibly? Hopefully? Time to buckle down, get ahead in reading, and prepare to destroy the rest of our section/1L class. Ohhhh law school brings out the best in us......

Peace,

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment