Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feelin Like Ya Runnin Huh...Now You Know How We FEEL!

So peeps I don't even know where to begin with the shenanigans of this past week. So we're prolly gonna need multiple posts on this one.

I was gonna start on the happenings of wednesday but this tale wouldn't be complete without my tuesday morning call out via twitter courtesy of AMDjr. So I'm sitting in legal writing minding my business ready to start my day. I even said to myself I feel like today's gonna be a good day. I was browsing my morning twitter timeline....when what to my wondering eyes should appear...

@Nickey287 My nigga Tull...just wanted to call you a nigga, know how
much you enjoy that

Suddenly I became furious and replied with an instantaneous and yet still classic...

@amduncanjr Mr. Duncan....Fuck You

Yea I know pretty harsh especially since I dont usually use such language...in print. But I wasn't prepared for such disrespect in the morning, and after all sometimes you have to BE BOLD!

So yea that pretty much started off a week of bold hoodrat things and we've kept it going ever since. Its all love between me and AMD though, I just had to set him straight. His place on my short list of friends is safe...for now. Its clear our section is outta control and at given moment one of us is furious due to a random yet completely predictable display of pure human ignorance. As a survival mechanism we've been "super silly" this week but we've been working hard.

Speaking of hard work, this leads me to Wednesday. We commenced in our weekly "chicken" aka Nanny O'briens. Where I began my normal continuous cycle of rum and cokes, bombass fries and merriment with K$, EST, and AMD. It was a regular HH with a few awkward moments courtesy of some adjacent classmates. Following HH we kept it going at the Wizards - Grizzlies game...yea i know...but hey it was free. We had a good time kept the drinks flowing and UBU joined us too. We got pretty loose at the game so we certainly weren't tryna call it a night so we went to Hominy...the scene of some previous patron induced crimes. Match made in heaven, we walk in and before we know it we're seated at a table with free wine like it appeared from the heavens just for us (well in actuality it was a wine tasting event) but it seemed heavenly at the time. So we had a good night pretty chill for us though even for a wednesday if u minus the continuous drinking from 5pm to 1am! We had a good time RC came through and we ended the nite at Ben's which is becoming one of our regular spots and none of us were really that toasted...although K$ keeps her blackout city to herself, and I didnt make it home. LOL

Wednesday should have warned us for the crazy that would ensue on Friday! Matter fact it did and we accepted the mission. Stay tuned for Hoodrat Things (Random Friday Edition)!!!!

Nic

P.s. for the record im glad i keep bad bitches around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment