Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

God Bless You, Snowmageddon

Snowmageddon. Snowpocalypse. SnOMG. Call it what you want, but this blizzard is the best thing to hit DC since the Real HUSL moved here in August. This is the second consecutive day of no classes and it has been AMAZING. And another snow day is on the way but let's be real, school probably will not resume until next week.
So there were a couple bouts of cabin fever and getting reckless and even, dare I say...studying? We must be good diligent 1Ls...psshh. Anyways, I ventured outside for the first time since Friday and I must say that Pikachu Sims ain't never lied; definitely some Book of Eli ish outside. And it's only going to get worse before it gets better. So for now, we're soaking up the free time before we head back to the HUSL and feel the wrath from our professors. Hopefully the makeup sessions won't make us want to jump.

Cheers

1 comments:

ubuwan said...

Umm, I retract a bit. I appreciate the time off BUT I don't appreciate having to ration my food Snomageddon!

Post a Comment