Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

23...the New 21!

So its official 23 is the new 21! And I've officially returned to my old undergraduate ways. Staying up all hours of the night sleeping all hours of the day. Pretty much not doing sh** thanks to this snowpocalypse. Lets be real if this is the end of the world...what ima read con law for?

So yesterday these real HUSL'as got the nerve to tell me to walk to Fort Totten to get loose with them. Well I wasnt to keen on dying a few mere hours into being 23 so I stayed home while they got loose of the mother freakin what? Goose! I'm happy in fact proud of the fact that can't nothing stop our shine, not class and damn sure not a snowpocalypse.

I gotta say I miss my real husl'as but in due time I will see them again. Until then I'm doing a whole LOT of NOTHING and I freakin-what-LOVE IT!

Nic

1 comments:

ubuwan said...

See! I told you 23 isn't bad ;)

Post a Comment