Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Friday, January 15, 2010

Tourettes

I think being back in law school has led me to developed stress-related tourettes. I am now prone to sudden inappropriate outburts, usually directed at my teachers. For example, I recently tried to summon my legal writing teacher by screaming her first name from across the room and immediately pretending like I didn't do it. Probably not the best of ideas. My contracts professor wrapped up a class this past week by saying, "We'll continue with the cases next class." This was puzzling to me because we had not even begun discussing the cases we were supposed to, so I somewhat accosted her by saying, not so quietly, exactly that.

Anyways, we are all grateful to have a long weekend. Praise God and MLK Jr.'s birthday.

Until Next Time,
Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment