Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Monday, January 18, 2010

Grades are up

Greeting blogosphere,
Grades went up on Saturday, about a full 24 hours after they were supposed to be up, but hey what can you do...anyways, I'm confident in saying that the Real HUSL did well on their first semester law school exams. So congratulations to us!!! I'm not gonna lie, I'm probably going to try and do some detective work to figure out who is in academic achievement...I figure it won't be too hard (sad face?, volunteering more than usual in class?, actually spending time studying in the library? --> youuuuu might be in section 4). Maybe I'm evil for this, but I honestly cannot help my nosey behavior.

In other news, I read on some website or another that a new movie script detailing MLK Jr.'s life includes him having various extramarital affairs? Did everyone know about this? Because this is news to me....and WHY are people trying to hate on MLK Jr. on his national holiday?!?!? Dang, can't they wait until at least tomorrow....?

Peace & Love,
K$Money$

0 comments:

Post a Comment