Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Sky Might Fall, But We're Not Worried At All

So spring semester is pretty much in full swing. That doesn't mean much to us right now, lol. We'll kick it up when the time comes, but for right now we are doing an excellent job going out drinking and just enjoying each others company. We've gone out on a few school nights and all I can say is thumbs up even if I feel like shit the entire next day. I suppose there will come a time when it won't be wise to go out so much, but to be honest I can't see it.

Last week Ksims, AMD and I saw Wale and a bunch of other people perform at a benefit for Haiti. For that short time I started to feel like a real student at The Mecca as they so affectionately call it. Btw I'm not sure feeling like a real student at The Mecca is a good thing. But nevertheless we went out to Lotus afterwards and had quite a good time and drank just the right amount to facilitate that good time!

For a small group of law students we sure have some action packed lives and I've only given you a taste of one evening. I'm try to take some pictures so we capture the random fun we have...that which is professional photo appropriate of course :)

I suppose we should be more stressed out but there is something about being around other people who have the same stresses as you that puts your mind at ease. So far we have gotten through this thing together and I pretty sure there's a reason for that. So I'm confident we can get through anything! I love Real HUSL!!!

Lata gators,

Nic

0 comments:

Post a Comment