Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And the Beat Goes On

So Property is gonna be hilarious!!! Exactly what we need at 9am. Im so glad we seem to have such a cool professor, well it seems that way. It would be so crazy if that was just an act for the first day. That cat is freakin-what-hilarious! Although sometimes I can't keep up with his call and response style but it his dramatics make things easier to remember. Im sure thats why he does it and I like that. I appreciate when Profs truly have an idealogy about teaching and put effort to be one way or another.

Next up is Torts we have that later today, and that's looking like its gonna be a pain to put on the back burner this semester like we need to because its only 2 credits. Although class is really annoy I find office hours to be very useful with that prof so I will attempt to go even more this semester.

Right now its only day 2 we feel like the work is piling up! I'm overwhelmed, so forget the big picture right now lets take it day by day, hour by hour.

-Nicole

1 comments:

ubuwan said...

Haha yeaaaaaaaaa property is about to be bananas lol

Post a Comment