Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

End of 2L Year Ratchetness Leads to 3L Year Ratchetness


So as of approximately 1pm yesterday, when k$ finished her last exam, 2L year became a thing of the past. Technically UBU and I had been done since thursday and promptly embarked onto various ratchet drinking expeditions and hoodrat things with our friends. Truth be told I haven't had a single sober night since finals ended. But I digress, yesterday was the annual end of the year bbq in rock creek park.

Ratchet. From the very beginning liquor was flowing and I just knew things were bound to get a lil crazy. I really couldn't tell you how much any of us had to drink, just that we had cups that were almost never empty. It was a good social time with a lot of laughter, a lot of really mean comments, followed by even more laughter. God proved to us in a not so subtle way that K$ can in fact wear a romper! And perhaps the highlight of the afternoon came with an unexpected offer to manage the 3 of us as a group of some sorts. The offer sounded a lot like pimping to me, but our manager insists he would never have us doing anything he wouldn't do. So I guess stripping is still on the table...and I for one am okay with that.

Ratchetness. Somehow someway they played a hot beat and next thing I know im shaking my ass on Manny at 4:30pm under a pavilion. Yea I said ratchetness. The sad part is I wasn't really even that drunk (atleast I dont think so) I just like music and cant resist. Especially when they play dancehall...its a wrap. As the bbq wrapped up everyone began getting hype for ridiculousness that would continue at the wife beater party.

Ratchetness on a thousand trillion. Actually I can't even say I was that wild last night. I was nice with that ciroc and patron of course but I think I was just pretty high on life. It seemed like everyone was there, even a few people I would rather not have seen. But everyone was hype and hell bent on having a good time. I think we danced and dropped it low to almost all of the songs soon to be revealed on our 2L soundtrack. (Sidenote: I should really consider not dancing to Motivation, Kelly Rowland in public) Yup just consider. As the night went on it got pretty hot and sweaty but that was to be expected. We all had a good time twerkin ninjas in the club.

Nic

0 comments:

Post a Comment