Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Keeping Your Groupies in Check Gets Exhausting

So, its been another crazy month in the lives of the real huslas. I myself have been troubled with an inner struggle stuck between buckling down on school work and dealing with a serious case of pimp hand strong system. And somewhere in between i've had more than my fair share of shots of patron, including one random night where I lost my phone, and then got it back again. A major difference between 2L year and 1L year is that 1L year I really didnt have a personal life to interfere with my constant studying, whereas now my studying is interfering with my personal life. This year is really a balancing act. A necessary balancing act because after all as hard as it is to accept this is the life we chose, and although I hope there will be times where we are happier, its pretty safe to say that we will never be any less busy.

With all that said I feel like its important to just keep living my life and find a way to do the things I wanna do with the people I want to do them with. (Get your minds out of the gutter folks, I don't me it like that...at least I don't think I do).

A few weeks ago I went to a happy hour at Park and it was truly a real live version of six degrees of separation. Its no exaggeration to say that every person I independently knew from various places knew each other. Even had a crazy ass run in with this guy tryna holla even though I know his girlfriend and she was PRESENT. Dude is trifling in every sense of the word, his gf would literally turn her back, and he was preying on me. First of all he really wasnt that cute, second of all do I look like some trifling chick, third of all why would I even wanna deal with you seeing thats how you behave ( oh I know why cuz he must think I'm a trifling trick). Well HELL NO! I aint the one. So that guy is a rather thirsty groupie that I may just have to put on blast the next time I see him.

Actually we have noticed in recent weeks there seems to be a male groupie epidemic. Thirsty ninjas everywhere lol. I know thats rude, and makes us seem rather conceited...and you know what...we are all of the above. But its still the freaking truth. I guess its understandable...no really its not, I never been that thirsty in my life, but I do know that we are cute and we have fun so we get new groupies everyday lol. These groupies have been coming out the woodworks for sure, and I can't even say its people I dislike. Its just amusing.

Dueces till we meet again,

Nic

0 comments:

Post a Comment