Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I'm Nasty, I'm Sorry" & Emo Rage

I had to put part of this title as "I'm Nasty, I'm Sorry" because...well, because it's funny. I wasn't actually present when aforementioned statement was made, but I am a third party beneficiary of its hilarity. This was said by a pretty rando 2L boy to the respectable Ms. Uwan for unknown reasons. Regardless, it's too funny to not be commemorated on the blog.

In other news, Emo Rage is at an all-time high. I trademarked this phrase over brunch at Diner on Sunday afternoon. Emo Rage is kind of like the new "Bitchassness." Once again, it predominately affects males ages 18-26 and it's a very serious condition. The cause is unknown, but I suspect it has to do with a combination of Kid Cudi on heavy rotation, skinny jeans that may be too tight, and not being allowed to express emotions properly as children. Oh, and the consumption of more than one alcoholic beverage exacerbates symptoms. Now, all of a sudden all these grown ass men want so get sad, mad, upset and get extremely emo and angry. Also, there's a high correlation between Emo Rage and Male Groupies (see Nicole's previous post for more explanation of the Male Groupie syndrome). I only have one message for people infected with Emo Rage: GET HELP! and LEAVE ME THE F ALONE. As everyone knows, it's grind season here at the HUSL and there's no time in any of our lives for silliness. I'm going to have to start wearing my face mask not only to protect me from H1N1, but also to protect me from emo rage and groupies. *sigh*

Until next time,
Pikachu Sims

0 comments:

Post a Comment