Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Back Like I Never Left... With No Fucks to Give


What up peeps I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess I should explain my absence a bit. Well I got a lil busy and lil uninspired for awhile, and then started focusing on some of my other writing projects for awhile. But anywhoo I am here and 3L foolishness is in full swing!!!

All year long I have been perpetrating this #3Ldontcare thing on twitter and in real life. Yes perpetrating because the thought of not caring about anything is so freeing, but the reality is as 3L I have so much going on and so much to care about. But don't worry there are still PLENTY of things I give no fucks about. So much so I think I shall start to compile a list.

Things I give no fucks about...

  1. What the reading is for class - will I read maybe, if I read...big IF, then I will read only what I have time to read or feel like reading. Usually this will be zero words. Not one. No fucks.
  2. Class participation points - I don't believe this exists at HUSL, I used to believe it did and even then I gave no fucks. If I have something meaningful to contribute to class then I contribute. If I don't have anything meaningful to say then I shut the fuck up. I wish others would do the same...but they have too many fucks.
  3. All food and drink rules - All the bullshit I put up with at this institution. I will eat and drink wherever! I have no fucks about this...and I don't intend to look for any.
  4. Make-up classes - What are these? Don't tell me. Don't even tell me when. At this point I could never find a fuck to give.
  5. 97.8% of the HUSL emails I receive - And really this is just the email subjects because I damn sure don't read the emails. If it's important someone will tweet about it...and still I'm not likely to have fucks.
  6. Disliking people - There really aren't any people that I dislike. Disliking is a verb, an explicit activity, that requires fucks. Sorry the few fucks I have go to people I like.

I think I have enough material to make this a weekly installment of Things the Get No Fucks. So stop by next week.

Nickey <3

1 comments:

ubuwan said...

what's participation? lol

Post a Comment