Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Déjà vu: We Hate Finals

Hello World,

It’s finals season! You know what that means in a nutshell: malnourishment, caffeine, and exhaustion L. Nothing kills a spirit quite like law school exams. I’m chillin in the library right now taking a “study break.” I really don’t have much to say and I’m still working on that 25 page paper, but thankfully, I’m at the end *fist pump*. I cannot wait for this much needed break. I haven’t been home in six months and I can’t wait to touchdown in SFO. And run to In-N-Out and see my family of course. That’s all for now.

Happy StuDYING,


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain law students. Take a minute during your break and check out JD Match to get control over your job search. Their sophisticated matching algorithm is like student recruiting on steroids, and it’s free! Link http://bit.ly/v2KLyu

Post a Comment