Welcome To Our Blog :)

rss

Saturday, September 18, 2010

It Happened One Night. Or Two, Maybe Even Three


Hello World,

Soooooooo, I can't quite describe the happenings of this past week. Let me try and be academic for a sentence or two: school is the same old, STILL trying to get into school mode before it's crunch time. Okay, that's enough of that.

It's Congressional Black Caucus weekend in DC so people are out and about in full effect. Thursday was the kick off at The Park at 14th aka our staple spot. We had to start the night off with some Jose Cuervo and a bomb toast from Wale: "Let's toast, let's celebrate life, celebrate wealth and bypass plight for the night, drinks up." Once we got there, Pikachu came through with a round of drinks and I was on Long Island if you know what I mean. I wasn't quite the mayor of blackout city but i was teetering a lil too close to the edge. As usual, we saw some HUSL people out and about and acting brand new in certain instances. John Legend was in the building, didn't see him or his hairline but I did hear his ad-libs over Green Light (still love that song). Ended up in VIP with some familiar faces, champagne was consumed though it wasn't ours. We headed to The Diner of course. I didn't sleep at the table, though I was exhausted. The "night" ended around 4AM.
So, I wanted to take it easy for the rest of the weekend. Even though it was only Thursday, I thought I had done too much. I did some reading for Evidence and I was couchin it with Pikachu and watched a hilarious episode of the Soup. Little did I know that some of the crew were on U Street. Literally. So of course, we joined them........the most wacky unplanned night ever. It was just SUPER random. We met up on U Street, headed to Bus Boys and Poets to swoop Russell, walked on U street again, went into a random spot...the music was on point....left that spot for a ratchet house party (I was hesitant, didn't want to go in & get pumped full of lead)...it was a no-go for us anyways....then we headed to Ben's Next Door. *SIGH*
This is where we saw a Hagridesque WOMAN....She was literally 6'7" and she was wearing a dominatrix type outfit, drawing even more attention to herself. Areolas were spotted, pics were taken, one of which I'll prob make into the default pic for this post. I probably missed a bunch of nonsense from this Friday. It was quite a night. There's a huge event at LOVE tonight....Wale & Trey Songz will be there. At this point, I'm not going...but I can't say that I won't end up there. You never know with us.
2L year is starting off with a bang....just gotta focus. It's key to stay balanced though. Work hard, play hard. It's what gets us through it all.

Til Next Time,

UBU


1 comments:

Living Positive and Prayerful.... said...

"Hagridesque"?! Hilarious! I hope you guys kill me with the adventures of Howard. Have fun, study hard, play hard.

Post a Comment